Monday 2 July 2012

The Loseley Park Food Festival


It was a Sunday afternoon, walking through tents of sizzling sausages, oozing olive oil and sweet sauces... Scents of curry, Chinese and British. Making a mind-boggling nation of flavours and scents. It was: Loseley Park Food Festival!

One thing that really did capture my attention was a beautiful olive oil and balsamic vinegar stand. It had amazing basil, lemon and garlic olive oils which were magnificent... It also had some balsamic vinegar which we later bought because it was so good! To find out more go to: Gourmet Oils.


Another stand that caught my attention was this 'Old Fashioned Sarsaparilla' stand. 




As I sit here writing this, I have on my right hand side, a mug of this delicacy. The taste is almost in-describable... literally. I highly recommend buying this at your next farmers market or food festival and you won't be disappointed!

The last notable stand that we purchased something from was undoubtedly the most British food in the entire festival. BANGERS! Specifically 'Giggly Pig' bangers. With a huge selection ranging from 'Spiced Garlic' to 'Chesnut' to 'Lemon and Fennel' flavours. You really need to check this sausage company out! To find out more go to: Giggly Pig



Here are some more photos of my day...

Cornish Pasties
Seasonings
COFFEE!
Sauces and Jams
Soaps
Curry Sauces
Jams
Cheeses
Wines
Old mini-sized steam-engine train
Band
Sausage Cart
CHINESE! Notice how their sign has spelt 'Noodles' wrong!


To find out more about the Festival go to: Losely Park Food Festival

THANKS FOR READING :)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7/06/2012

    I need to win the lottery so I can fly over there to take in some of those things.

    ReplyDelete